Ushering in a new year for Coco Laksa

As 2019 looms in, I decided to quickly squeeze in a big HELLO to everyone on my new Coco Laksa blog. Although this blog is brand new, I actually have been blogging since 2001 (that's a whooping something like 18 years??). I decided to create a fresh new look for the upcoming phase of my life, embarking on to uncharted territories and walking my journey by a lot of faith and love.

What is this Lifestyle & Travel with Coco Laksa all about?
It is an avenue for me to share ideas, recipes, tips, passions and interests which could be helpful for planning your life and travel. They are all things that I have experienced myself, or adapted for others.

How will the year turn out to be?
I have no guarantees. I have some ideas, plenty of excitement yet peppered with a layer of fear and worry altogether.

Who is Coco Laksa?
I am a 30-something woman who is planning a sabbatical year for 2019 - hence, the reigniting of blogging, one of my earliest passions when I was still in school ages ago. I am known to be very hard on myself, naturally a pessimist but as of now, learning to be more optimistic about things in life. It can be justified that I have a pretty dynamic personality which shifts according to trends, latest news and what-nots.

Comments

Popular Posts